How Natural Gas Benefits Your Projects
Homes, businesses and industrial projects that include natural gas are in more demand by buyers. Whether your projects feature starter homes or upscale neighborhoods, office parks or office buildings, factories or malls, Atlanta Gas Light can show you how natural gas can make your building or development project a better choice for buyers.
Why Choose Natural Gas for Your Projects?
Your customers want the reliability, safety and environmental benefits of natural gas. It’s abundant, affordable and reduces our dependence on foreign oil.
- Natural gas provides comfort and reliability – at a great price!
- No matter the season or weather, natural gas is safe and reliable.
- Using natural gas promotes energy independence: North America has one of the largest domestic supplies of natural gas in the world.
- Today, most of our nation’s energy needs are met by fossil fuels, and natural gas is one of the cleanest, producing the fewest emissions. The other choices—alternative and renewable sources—are not readily available and currently meet only six percent of our energy needs.
- Natural gas for heating is an environmentally responsible way to get the comfort and reliability you need.
- Learn more about the environmental benefits of natural gas
For more information, contact the New Business Rep in your area.
Our representatives can tell you about programs you may be eligible for:
- Advantages of natural gas for homes.
- Initiating gas service for new homes.
- Rebates, venting allowances for multifamily projects.
For questions about Atlanta Gas Light's Line Extension Policy, part of our economic development efforts to help communities, or to verify service or main installation, contact new business construction at email@example.com.
Builders serving the multifamily market should contact our Energy Connection Center at 800.427.5463, choose option 5.