Georgia SEED: Partnering to Grow Georgia
Georgia SEED (Sustainable Environmental or Economic Development) is growth initiative designed to spur growth in Georgia. A collaboration between Atlanta Gas Light and the Georgia Public Service Commission, SEED has brought natural gas pipelines to north Georgia communities and helped Georgia businesses improve their energy conservation efforts.
See how Georgia SEED can help your business….
Planting the SEED for Economic Growth
Georgia SEED is designed to:
- Attract and retain jobs
- Encourage new investment in Georgia
- Support projects that provide energy conservation and environmental benefits
View Georgia SEED: Part of the Solution presentation
Georgia SEED projects include:
- Boiler / Steam System Improvements
- Natural Gas Vehicles
- Economic Development - Job Creation / Retention
- High Efficiency HVAC / Lighting
- Renewable / Green Projects
- Combined Heat & Power / Standby Generators
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Water Saving Projects
- Air Compressor System Improvements
- Other Environmental and Economic Development Opportunities
View Georgia SEED Tariff
Building the Future Together
Discover how Georgia SEED can invest in your important project. Contact Atlanta Gas Light representative Toby Chandler at 404.584.4277.